Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Personal Invitation

If you do not follow me on Facebook or Twitter, I would like to personally invite you to do so. I post almost daily on both sites as opposed to the 4-5 times a month I post on the blog.

On Facebook, I post links to wildlife/cryptid related links and news stories along with a lot of cool photos. Just search for “Texas Cryptid Hunter," look for my logo and hit “like” to stay up on the news or just hit the Facebook link in the right hand margin of this page.

I post the same links and stories on Twitter but also post my observations and thoughts on life in general. If anyone is looking to psychoanalyze me then Twitter is the place to be. My Twitter handle is @tcryptidhunter. Hit the Twitter link in the right hand margin of this page and it will take you right to my home page.

So, visit both sites as, if you are not following me on them, you are missing out on some pretty cool and fun stuff.

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment