Monday, April 15, 2013

Activity Update

I wanted to take a moment and update everyone on my recent activities.

Yesterday, I made a trip to Waxahachie to check on my cameras. If you recall, this is a piece of property on Waxahachie Creek where numerous big cat encounters, along with some horse kills, have taken place. I am beginning the process of viewing the videos shot by the game cameras now. At first glance, it doesn't look like I have any cat footage but won't know for sure until I go through the 200+ thirty second videos.

Also, I will soon be providing an update on the initial analysis that has been conducted on the black hairs sent in to me by a man who claims to have hit a large black cat with his vehicle in Central Texas a while back. I know that I've been promising this update for a while but was hoping to wait until the initial results were confirmed by a second party. I am running into some difficulty there which I will explain in the post to come.

So, now you know I haven't just been sitting idly around. More to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. Anxiously awaiting an update! I'm guessing it must be interesting, or you would have already said it doesn't look promising.

    ReplyDelete