Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Checking In...

Greetings…finally.

I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I have not chucked the whole blogging thing and ridden off into the sunset never to be heard from again. I’ve merely taken some time off to rest and recharge.

I will admit that I’ve been suffering from an odd lethargy that I can’t completely explain. I just haven’t had a lot of energy lately. I’ve had plenty of rest and am running 4-5 days a week. I really have no explanation for this other than the fact that I’m 45 and not getting younger. All of that being the case, I decided to take the better part of the last month off.

I did spend a week out in the field looking for signs of our favorite hair-covered biped. I also hope to spend one more week in the field before I head back to school this fall. So, it isn’t like I’ve not been doing anything at all. I hope to share some of the details with you regarding these two trips soon.

Thanks to all who have emailed to check on me. I appreciate it. I’ve also received a couple of emails, one in particular, asking some questions. I plan to reply to those questions soon.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. I’ll be talking to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment