Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Central Texas Outing

I have been really busy lately and have not been able to post as much as I would like. Family and job responsibilities have run me ragged over the last several weeks. I'm going to try to get back at it soon as there are a couple of things I would like to post about.

In the meantime, I did manage to get out for a short day trip this past weekend. It was mostly for therapeutic purposes as I have had some serious cabin fever. The pictures below are some I took while out and about near my home in Central Texas. There was no cryptozoological bent to this outing. It was, like I said, just sort of a mental health outing for me. As is usually the case, I felt much better mentally and physically after my outing.

I took a few pictures while I was out and thought I would post them here for a couple of reasons. First, I thought I would share with you all what some of the country near my home looks like. Second, I recently acquired a new iPhone and wanted to test out it's picture taking capabilities. I want to see if the resolution of the photos is high enough for posting online. Hopefully, they will come across ok. I hope you enjoy the photos.



















Hopefully, these shots give you some idea of what I see on a weekly basis around my little patch of the Lone Star State. For those of you used to seeing photos of heavily wooded and forested land this give you a bit more insight into the incredible geographical diversity to be found in Texas.

I wouldn't live anywhere else...

No comments:

Post a Comment