Friday, February 26, 2010

Theory vs. Experience

"The man with a theory will always be at the mercy of the man with an experience."

- H.D. McCarty


These words could not be more true. I fully understand that mainstream science will demand hard facts before recognizing the sasquatch as an existing species. I have no problem with that. I feel that hard evidence is there, by the way, but that is for another post.

What I know for sure is that people who have seen these creatures and know they are real will continue the search. Some will tire and give up but many will keep their heads down and plug away until, finally, that ever-elusive proof is found. No amount of scoffing by skeptics will deter them from this search because they know what is out there. They don't have a theory. They have had a life changing experience.

My best...

No comments:

Post a Comment