Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Introduction

Welcome to my newest blog. I have been blogging for a while at my other site (www.mike-mikesmusings.blogspot.com) regarding anything and everything that crosses my mind. I've carefully avoided, for the most part, one of the topics that most fascinates me, however. That topic is bigfoot. That's right...bigfoot. I have been intrigued by this mystery since I was a small boy. I can remember vividly viewing the Patterson-Gimlin film and the impression that it made on me. Since then I have kept a careful eye on all things "bigfoot".

I got serious about doing some research a few years ago when I joined the Texas Bigfoot Research Conservancy. What prompted me to join an organization? Well, we'll get to that later. For now know that this blog will be dedicated to this topic as well as any other interesting cryptozoological stories in the news. I'll give you my thoughts on these subjects and do my best to take a level-headed and logical look at what is considered a fringe subject, at best, by most people.

I hope you find it enjoyable and informative.

My best...

1 comment: